Two (2) suite keys will be provided. Photo identification keycards for all employees on staff at the time of move in are provided to each firm upon moving into 875 North Michigan Avenue.
Photo identification keycards require the following for implementation:
- Each employee must complete a Photo Identification Keycard form.
- This form must be signed by your company’s authorized management representative.
- An online work order must be submitted through www.ng1.angusanywhere.com requesting the badge to be completed.
- The authorized management representative must designate the hours of access to the Tenant suite and building.
- The completed form is required in order to receive a keycard.
- It is important for Tenants to keep an internal list of the names of each employee in order to report lost or stolen cards as well as new hires and terminated employees.
- Tenant employees who later transfer into 875 North Michigan Avenue or are hired after the move in date will be charged for their keycards. New keycards and replacements for lost, stolen and broken keycards cost $17.00 each.
- Pictures are taken on Tuesdays 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and Thursdays 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. ONLY. Please place a work order PRIOR to having employee badge photo taken.
Please remember to collect all keys and keycard passes from terminated employees and immediately contact the Office of the Building to deactivate keycard passes.